- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mercure Salzburg City
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 1 Single Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Salzburg's Schallmoos neighbourhood, Mercure Salzburg City is near a train station. Mozart's Birthplace and Hangar-7 are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Mirabell Palace and Gardens and Salzburg Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Salzburgarena or Wals Siezenheim Stadium.Visit our Salzburg travel guide
- Mirabell Palace and Gardens - 11 min walk
- Mozarteum University of Salzburg - 11 min walk
- Mirabell Gardens - 12 min walk
- Mozart's Birthplace - 17 min walk
- Mozartplatz Square - 19 min walk
- Salzburg Central Station - 11 min walk
- Freilassing-Hofham S-Bahn - 12 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 18 min drive
- Istanbul-Athen - 9 min drive
- Jimmys Kebaphaus - 9 min drive
- Bäckerei Unterreiner - 9 min drive
- Der Schmuggler - 9 min drive
- Hotel Gasthof Weißbräu - 9 min drive
About this property
Mercure Salzburg City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 39 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort