Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 12 Sep 2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saintes, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, golf courses and museums. Top sights in the city include Arch of Germanicus, Saint-Eutrope Church and Saintes Amphitheatre. In Saintes, there are 27 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saintes
The city's cultural venues include Musee Presidial and Musee d'Archeologie. The city is notable for landmarks like Arch of Germanicus, Saint-Eutrope Church and Saintes Amphitheatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Abbaye aux Dames and Saintes Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Saintes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Relais Du Bois Saint-Georges - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Citotel des Messageries - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Souvenirs de Familles - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a business centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
Getting around Saintes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Saintes Station. Saintes might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Saintes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Saintes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saintes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saintes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Saintes?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Saintes?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Saintes?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Saintes?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Saintes?
Saintes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saintes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saintes Airports
- Accommodation near Saintes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saintes
- Choose Your Saintes Hotel Style
- Search Saintes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saintes
- Hotels Near Saintes, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends