Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Visitors to Saint-Sauveur are sure to enjoy the skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and theme park. Top sights around the area include Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Sauveur
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Sauveur
The city's cultural venues include Laurentian Ski Museum and Theatre Saint Sauveur. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Mont Habitant Boutique De Ski, Mont Saint-Sauveur and Sommet Saint-Sauveur are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park and Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Saint-Sauveur. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Petit Clocher,Gîte Touristique, B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Relais St-Denis - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hôtel Le Versailles - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Polar Bear's Club, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Saint-Sauveur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -13°C
- Saint-Sauveur gets about 36 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Sauveur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Sauveur, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Saint-Sauveur?
What are some hotels with pools in Saint-Sauveur?
Saint-Sauveur Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Sauveur by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Sauveur Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Sauveur Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Sauveur
- Choose Your Saint-Sauveur Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Sauveur Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Sauveur
- Hotels Near Saint-Sauveur, Quebec
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends