Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-François has to offer including the waterfront, bars and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and university setting. A top sight in the city is Pointe Tarare Nude/Naturiste Beach.
- There are 484 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-François
- The closest major airport is in Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-François
The city's natural beauty is on display at Pointe Tarare Nude/Naturiste Beach, Leeward Islands and Raisins Clairs Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anse de la Gourde and Golf International de Saint Francois.
In Le Moule, you'll find 484 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Amaudo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bwa Chik Hotel & Golf - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a golf course and an outdoor pool.
- La Cocoteraie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Saint-François
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Saint-François gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C