Search Hotels in Saint-Émilion
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Upscale lodging choices in Saint-Émilion make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, local tours and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Émilion
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Émilion
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Collegiate Church of Saint-Emillion, Saint-Émilion Bell Tower, and Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church. Wine tasting, taking a tour and cycling are top activities, while sights to visit include Chateau Ausone, Château Guadet and Château La Dominique. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cordeliers Cloister and Le Donjon du Roy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Saint-Émilion. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Logis de la Cadène - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hostellerie De Plaisance - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a winery, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Maison de la Commanderie - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a terrace and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Getting around Saint-Émilion
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Emilion Station. Saint-Émilion might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Émilion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Émilion gets about 912 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Émilion by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Émilion Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Émilion Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Émilion
- Choose Your Saint-Émilion Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Émilion Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Émilion
- Hotels Near Saint-Émilion, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends