Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Saint-Cyprien. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, countryside city can discover its monuments, shopping, and gardens.
- There are 10 Saint-Cyprien hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Cyprien
- Wine tasting, exploring the waterfront, and golfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Saint-Cyprien Golf Club and Masia Serra
- Popular attractions include Aqualand St Cyprien and Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges, Royal Castle, and St. Jacques Church
- The beach, gardens, and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Argeles Beach, Canet Beach, and Collioure Beach
Getting around Saint-Cyprien
There are plenty of options for getting around Saint-Cyprien. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Saint-Cyprien
With 10 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Saint-Cyprien offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 69 to GBP 255 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Le Mas d'Huston, averaging GBP 219.79/night
- Hôtel L'Ile de la Lagune, averaging GBP 318.54/night
A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Le Mas d'Huston with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating while Hôtel L'Ile de la Lagune has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Cyprien
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Cyprien each year