Search Hotels in Rivesaltes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Visitors to Rivesaltes are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, mountain views and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Le Castillet, St. Jacques Church and Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Rivesaltes
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rivesaltes
A couple of favourite places to visit are Musee du Marechal Joffre and Caves Arnaud de Villeneuve. In the area, you'll also find Le Castillet and St. Jacques Church.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rivesaltes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel ibis Perpignan Nord - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Campanile Perpignan Nord - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Ibis budget Perpignan Nord - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace of the Kings of Majorca, 6 mi/9.6 km from the city centre, and Canet Beach, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Getting around Rivesaltes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rivesaltes Station. Rivesaltes might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Rivesaltes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 493.90 millimetres of rain falls on Rivesaltes each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rivesaltes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rivesaltes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Rivesaltes?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Rivesaltes?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Rivesaltes?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Rivesaltes?
Rivesaltes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rivesaltes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rivesaltes Airports
- Accommodation near Rivesaltes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rivesaltes
- Choose Your Rivesaltes Hotel Style
- Search Rivesaltes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rivesaltes
- Hotels Near Rivesaltes, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends