Overview of T2 spacious and refurbished at the foot of the CHU
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Charles Nicolle Hospital - 7 min walk
- CHU-Hospital of Rouen - 10 min walk
- Rue Eau de Robec - 14 min walk
- Church of Saint-Maclou - 15 min walk
- Hotel de Ville - 18 min walk
- Beauvoisine Tram Station - 4 min drive
- Honoré de Balzac Tram Stop - 6 min drive
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 24 min drive
- Papa Milano - 11 min walk
- Royal Kebab - 12 min walk
- Le Prestige - 12 min walk
- Le Safir - 12 min walk
- Pasta Foliz - 12 min walk
About this property
T2 spacious and refurbished at the foot of the CHU
Our accommodation is on the 2nd floor of a very quiet residence.
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, hob and oven.
You will also have a hairdryer and an iron.
The sofa can be converted into a bed to accommodate an additional 2 people.
Television in the living room and in the bedroom.
- 1 bedroom
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.31 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.