Search Hotels in Riyadh
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2019
Travellers give high marks for the shopping in Riyadh, which is also known for its cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, safari tours and football games. A top sight in the city is Al Batha Market.
- There are 461 hotels and other accommodation options in Riyadh
- The closest major airport is in Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Riyadh
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Saudi Arabia and King Abdulaziz Historical Center. Attractions like Riyadh Zoo, Al Watan Park and Riyadh Equestrian Club are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Kingdom Centre, Al Faisaliyah Tower and King Fahad National Library.
In Uyayna, you can choose from 461 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Executives Hotel Al Azizia - This 4-star hotel in Al Aziziyah features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Al Wurud features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Riyadh - Al Muroj Business Gate - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Other top sights in Riyadh include Al Batha Market.
Dressing for Riyadh
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 42°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 9°C at night
- About 105.90 millimetres of rain falls on Riyadh each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 41°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Riyadh?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Riyadh, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Riyadh?
What's the best place to stay for families in Riyadh?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Riyadh?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Riyadh?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Riyadh?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Riyadh?
Riyadh Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Riyadh by Star Rating
- Hotels near Riyadh Airports
- Areas of Riyadh
- Accommodation near Riyadh Attractions
- More accommodation types in Riyadh
- Choose Your Riyadh Hotel Style
- Search Riyadh Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Riyadh
- Hotels Near Riyadh, Riyadh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends