Check-in was slow. Some lamps didn't work in the room. Bathroom wasn't entirely clean. No hangers in the cupboard. No extra pillows. Air-con was too strong and either on or off. You couldn't adjust the temperature. Great mattress. Great Wi-Fi. Great breakfast. Great price.
- Recreio Shopping Center
- 2 min walk
- Macumba Beach
- 6 min drive
- Chico Mendes Municipal Park
- 6 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Recreio dos Bandeirantes neighbourhood, Ramada Rio de Janeiro Recreio is in a rural location and near the beach. Casa do Pontal Museum and Olympic Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Posto 12 and Roberto Burle Marx Estate. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Piquet Auto Race Track or Jeunesse Arena.Visit our Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Recreio Shopping Center - 2 min walk
- Posto 12 - 4 min drive
- Macumba Beach - 6 min drive
- Chico Mendes Municipal Park - 6 min drive
- Prainha - 6 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro Magalhaes Bastos Station - 24 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante Ramada – Restaurant offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Ramada Rio de Janeiro Recreio
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of BRL 52,50 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 35 for adults and BRL 35 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: BRL 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 35 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet fee: BRL 52,50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Janeiro Recreio Janeiro
- Ramada Rio de Janeiro Recreio Hotel
- Ramada Rio de Janeiro Recreio Rio de Janeiro
- Ramada Rio de Janeiro Recreio Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Poorly managed Ramada / Wyndham chain
1) Everyday the key cards did not work, we had to go down to Reception to reset, our stay was a total of 6 nights, so this was very inconvenient. 2) We had initially booked for 2 nights, we extended another 4 nights. Reception told us that rate would be the same but were charged extra during bill out. 3) There was a day when the room was not cleaned, when asked, apparently the cleaning lady somehow forgot / skipped our room. 4) Towels did not look clean and feel fresh. 5) Exactly the same breakfast everyday, for 6 days there was no variety at all. We were always early, we came down late 1 morning (around 9am) and eggs, bread and fruits were gone. No replenishment after 30 mins of waiting. 6) Elevators were poorly maintained, the doors did not open and close swiftly. Would not stay or recommend this hotel.