Overview of Hotel Arpoador
Choose dates to view prices
Quarto Medio (vista cidade)
Quarto Pequeno (vista interna)
Grand Room, Ocean View
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Ipanema neighbourhood, Hotel Arpoador is near a metro station and on the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Copacabana Fort, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Copacabana Beach and Girl from Ipanema Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sambodrome or Maracana Stadium.Visit our Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Arpoador Beach - 2 min walk
- Hippie Fair - 8 min walk
- Praca General Osorio - 9 min walk
- Girl from Ipanema Park - 11 min walk
- Devil's Beach - 21 min drive
- Ipanema-General Osorio Station - 10 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Central Station - 11 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If you want to experience the best location and hotel amenities in Rio, then look no further. Hotel Arpoador has it all. Best place to catch the famous sunsets in Arpoador, complete with live music. It’s situated smack dab in the middle of Zona Sul, where you can walk in both directions of the beach and reach Leme (Posto 1) or Leblon (Posto 12). Where else can you relax on a hammock in your own room in Rio, where you can look out and view the beach that is just outside your balcony window? The rainshower was the best in luxury - offering heritage Granado products and an option to see the beach while you take a refreshing shower. Simply amazing! My only gripes are the front desk and the free daily breakfast options. We’ve stayed in other Rio hotels where the front desk staff were more quick and very efficient. We were also looking forward to a great breakfast buffet that introduces guests to Brazilian food culture, like pao de queijo and local fruits but these were unfortunately not offered during our stay. Aside from these, we look forward in coming back to this memorable hotel. Parabéns e muito obrigado, Hotel Arpoador!