- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Imperiale
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room (King)
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room (King)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room (King)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Rimini's Marina Centro neighbourhood, Hotel Imperiale is in the city centre and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rimini Beach and popular attractions include Italy in Miniature and Aquafan. Travelling with kids? Consider Rimini Ferris Wheel, or check out an event or a game at Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
- Federico Fellini Park - 4 min walk
- Villa Maria - 20 min walk
- Rimini Marina - 5 min drive
- Church of San Giuliano Martire - 7 min drive
- Piazza Tre Martiri - 11 min drive
- Rimini Station - 16 min walk
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Panoramico — 1 min walk
- Melograno — 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Del Kursaal - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria - 1 min walk
- Caffé Pascucci - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 25
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale
- Holiday Inn Imperiale
- Holiday Inn Rimini Hotel Rimini
- Rimini Holiday Inn
- Hotel Imperiale Rimini
- Imperiale Rimini
- Hotel Imperiale Hotel
- Hotel Imperiale Rimini
- Hotel Imperiale Hotel Rimini
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic hotel with a wonderful reception. I arrived a little earlier than check-inn time was nicely taken care of and offered coffee. It has an extraordinarily view to the beach. The restaurant at fifth floor offers a fantastic breakfast buffet with a great variety of food and drinks. The view is amazing. From 19:00-21:00 they offer free drinks and antipasto. The hotel is located nearby the beach, no more than a 3min walk. Located among some nice restaurants too. I highly recommend people to stay at this hotel. The staff is very accommodating.