Overview of Hotel Flamingo
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Economy Triple Room
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Rimini, Hotel Flamingo is near the beach. Arch of Augustus is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Aquafan and Italy in Miniature. Fiabilandia and Beach Village Water Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Rimini travel guide
- Rimini Beach - 1 min walk
- Fiabilandia - 11 min walk
- Viale Regina Elena - 3 min drive
- Beach Village Water Park - 6 min drive
- 105 Stadium - 8 min drive
- Rimini Miramare Station - 16 min walk
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Auriga - 1 min walk
- Roxybar - 2 min walk
- Il Moccolo - 3 min walk
- Street Café - 3 min walk
- Shooters Bar --Irish typ. - 3 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Flamingo Hotel
- Hotel Flamingo Rimini
- Hotel Flamingo Hotel Rimini