- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bassetlaw Museum
- 6 min walk
- The Well Retford Baptist Church
- 10 min walk
- Idle Valley Nature Reserve
- 17 min walk
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Kings Park Hotel is located in Retford. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sherwood Forest Country Park and Idle Valley Nature Reserve, while Bassetlaw Museum and The National Holocaust Centre and Museum are cultural highlights. Yorkshire Wildlife Park and Wetlands Animal Park are also worth visiting.
- Bassetlaw Museum - 6 min walk
- The Well Retford Baptist Church - 10 min walk
- Idle Valley Nature Reserve - 17 min walk
- Wetlands Animal Park - 7 min drive
- Hayton Castle Clay Shoot - 14 min drive
- Retford Station - 13 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Old Police Station – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Kings Park Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />
- Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Air conditioning is not provided. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kings Park Hotel Hotel
- Kings Park Hotel Retford
- Kings Park Hotel Hotel Retford
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A night in the Cells not to be missed
What a gem the Kings Park Hotel is. This is a former Police Station building that retains some of its former features. From the point of my arrival my experience was absolutely outstanding staff, service and facilities. Rooms are finished to an exceptionally high standard, bed was extremely comfortable, and the entire hotel was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was a cooked to order experience not to be missed. Highly recommended on every level, simply outstanding and with parking too, what more would you want!.