Visitors are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants, and museums in Rantum. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its golfing and natural parks.
- Though not directly in Rantum, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Sylt (GWT), 5.7 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rantum
- Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Sylt Golf Club, Foehr Golf Club, and List Harbor are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions such as West Coast Art Museum and Frisian Museum
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit like Lembecksburg
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and Red Cliff is worth a visit
Getting around Rantum
There are many transportation options in Rantum. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Rantum
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated DORFHOTEL Sylt, averaging GBP 170.61 per night. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is DORFHOTEL Sylt with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Rantum
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the nighttime average
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Rantum each year