Search Hotels in Puntaldia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Puntaldia
Visiting San TeodoroVisitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in San Teodoro. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its gardens, shopping, and spas.
- There are 3 San Teodoro hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Teodoro
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and taking an excursion, while San Teodoro Port, Port Ottiolu, and Port of Olbia are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, gardens, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include San Teodoro Beach, Cala Suaraccia Beach, and La Isuledda Beach
Getting around San Teodoro
San Teodoro has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in San TeodoroYou might like Due Lune Resort Golf & Spa, averaging GBP 385.53 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Due Lune Resort Golf & Spa with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Teodoro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- San Teodoro gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Puntaldia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Puntaldia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Puntaldia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Puntaldia?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Puntaldia?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Puntaldia?
What are some hotels with pools in Puntaldia?
Puntaldia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Puntaldia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Puntaldia Airports
- Accommodation near Puntaldia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Puntaldia
- Choose Your Puntaldia Hotel Style
- Search Puntaldia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Puntaldia
- Hotels Near Puntaldia, San Teodoro
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends