Visiting San Teodoro
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in San Teodoro. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its gardens, shopping, and spas.
- There are 3 San Teodoro hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Teodoro
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and taking an excursion, while San Teodoro Port, Port Ottiolu, and Port of Olbia are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, gardens, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include San Teodoro Beach, Cala Suaraccia Beach, and La Isuledda Beach
Getting around San Teodoro
San Teodoro has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in San Teodoro
You might like Due Lune Resort Golf & Spa, averaging GBP 385.53 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Due Lune Resort Golf & Spa with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Teodoro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- San Teodoro gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year