Visiting Puerto Princesa
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Puerto Princesa, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Sabang Beach, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and Honda Bay.
- There are 250 hotels and other accommodation options in Puerto Princesa
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Princesa (PPS), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Princesa
Cultural venues in the city include Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum, Iwahig Penal Colony and Batak Visitor Center. Notable city landmarks like Puerto Princesa City Baywalk and Tarabanan Seventh-day Adventist Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and these places to visit: Sabang Beach, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and Honda Bay.
In Tanabag, you can choose from 250 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paboreal Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Puerto Princesa City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Susan's Place Palawan - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Puerto Princesa City Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Casa Belina Tourist Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Puerto Princesa City Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value.
Dressing for Puerto Princesa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 22°C
- About 89 millimetres of rain falls on Puerto Princesa each year
- Usually March and September are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and October are often coldest, averaging 22°C