Visiting Puerto Galera
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Puerto Galera, which is also known for its mountain views. A top sight in the city is White Beach. In Puerto Galera, there are 112 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Galera
The beaches and mountains highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including White Beach, Talipanan Beach and Aninuan Beach. Snorkelling is just one of the top activities, while Sabang Pier and Balatero Port are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sabang Beach and Small La Laguna Beach.
In Abra de Ilog, you can choose from 112 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tribal Hills Mountain Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Dahilig Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 2.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Mermaid Resort Puerto Galera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Puerto Galera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puerto Galera is 2068.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C