Search Hotels in Preveza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Preveza are sure to enjoy the port. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Milos Beach and Kathisma Beach.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Preveza
- The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National), 50.8 mi (81.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Preveza
The city is notable for landmarks like Ancient Nikopolis, Nikopolis Archaelogical Museum and Nea Sampsous Square. The picturesque setting of Monolithi Beach and Faros Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Exploring the port is just one of the top activities, while Preveza Port and Lygia Harbour are sights to visit.
In Parga, you'll find 65 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Captain's House Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Margarona Royal Hotel - Our customers like the bar and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Milos Beach, located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Kathisma Beach, which is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away.
Dressing for Preveza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Preveza each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Preveza?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Preveza, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Preveza?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Preveza?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Preveza?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Preveza?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Preveza?
Where's the best place to stay in Preveza to absorb the local history?
Preveza Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Preveza by Star Rating
- Hotels near Preveza Airports
- Accommodation near Preveza Attractions
- More accommodation types in Preveza
- Choose Your Preveza Hotel Style
- Search Preveza Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Preveza
- Hotels Near Preveza, Epirus
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends