Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches, cafes and bars in Kanali. Walkable and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants.
- There are 3 Kanali hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kanali
Kanali is adjacent to Pídima Kyrás. Top sights in the area include Koronisia Beach and Gyra Beach.
Staying in Kanali
You might like one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Sesa Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Ionian Theoxenia
Sesa Boutique Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Ionian Theoxenia has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Kanali
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Kanali gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year