Beds and breakfast were pretty good. The general rooms (reception, restaurant, hallways, etc.) were ok. Internet worked quite well and was quick!
However, the room was a mess. The room and the bath were filthy. The carpets had not been vacuum cleaned for months.We found medication, hair, etc. on the carpet, floor and under the beds! The chairs were unusable. The upholstery complety done besides the brown filth of decades on the cloth! The electrical outlets were partly ripped out of the wall. The service personel did not clean anything in the room or the bathroom or renew used up items along the entire stay, however forced my husband -while I was using the toilet !! - into the bathroom to get the towls and the trash can. Only toilet paper was renewed.
The shower and the tiles had plenty of mold in particular in the grout regions and the silicone.
Lucky me, I brought flip-flops to not touch the floors!!
The restaurant bathrooms were out of soap and partly without toilet paper along the entire stay.
In the reception area always one person was able to speak English.
We had a false fire alarm at 4:30 in the morning. No excuse from anybody about this!