Search Hotels in Poznan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Poznan, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This city also attracts tourists with its art. Top sights in the city include Old Town Square, Musical Instrument Museum and Parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka.
- There are 266 hotels and other accommodation options in Poznan
- The closest major airport is in Poznan (POZ-Lawica), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Poznan
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Musical Instrument Museum, Historical Museum of Poznan and National Museum in Poznan. Attractions like Poznan Palm House and Poznan Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Old Town Square, Parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka, and Poznan Town Hall.
In Lubon, there are 266 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Focus Poznań - This 3-star hotel in Nowe Miasto features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar.
- Hampton by Hilton Poznan Old Town - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Poznan City Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- IBB Andersia Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Poznan City Center features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other top sights in Poznan include City Stadium.
Getting around Poznan
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Poznań Central Station. Poznan might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Poznan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Poznan is 518.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Poznan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Poznan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Poznan?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Poznan?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Poznan?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Poznan?
What's the best high-end hotel in Poznan?
What's the best boutique hotel in Poznan?
What's the best hotel in Poznan to be near historical sites?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Poznan?
Poznan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Poznan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Poznan Airports
- Areas of Poznan
- Accommodation near Poznan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Poznan
- Choose Your Poznan Hotel Style
- Search Poznan Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Poznan
- Hotels Near Poznan, Greater Poland Voivodeship
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends