Travellers to Pouzauges will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou. In Pouzauges, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pouzauges
Puy du Fou is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Abbaye Notre Dame de La Grainetiere and Parc Oriental de Maulevrier in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pouzauges. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- La Boule D'or is located in central Pouzauges. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Pouzauges can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- La Libaudiere is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city centre. With a stay at this guesthouse in Pouzauges, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Auberge de la Bruyère is located in the heart of Pouzauges. This 3-star hotel in Pouzauges features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Pouzauges
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Pouzauges gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 4°C