Where do I start...?!
Currently hotels.com are liaising with the hotel regarding my complaints.
- advertised as with balcony, no balcony
- advertised as property with a roof terrace, hotel doesn’t have a roof terrace
When we showed the check in manager the listing, she said it wasn’t her problem that the info wrong
- shower with no pressure OR hot water
- noisy bar down below
- we were put in a room near the bar next door, noisy
- the private beach has no direct access to the sea, so you have to go to the public beach / pay for Lido
Check in process... met by a rude woman. When we got to the room, I pointed out that the listing said it would have a balcony, she said that not all rooms have balconies.
She then proceeded to tell us it was only for one night, and to just get on with it. She then advised that we weren’t paying as much as we should due to Covid and we should feel lucky.
I appreciate Covid has hit hospitality hard, but do not take it out on the people spending money with you!!
I tried to call hotels.com but unfortunately got cut off twice. So we had to stay there. It was uncomfortable and I’ve never been spoken to so poorly before.
My boyfriend and I understand and speak Italian so we were able to communicate with her.
Also... paid twice for WiFi, no access, disputing the €20 with PayPal as paid through PayPal account.
Really disappointing. The worst hotel experience I’ve ever had.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!