- Palazzo Murat
- 8 min walk
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta
- 9 min walk
- 8 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Positano, Il Moro di Positano is near the beach. Marina Grande Beach and Sorrento Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Emerald Grotto and Amalfi Beach.Visit our Positano travel guide
- Palazzo Murat - 8 min walk
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 9 min walk
- Positano Ferry Landing - 11 min walk
- Fornillo Beach - 16 min walk
- Faito Mountain - 33 min drive
- Piano di Sorrento Station - 26 min drive
- Castellammare di Stabia Station - 51 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 76 min drive
- Franco — 8 min walk
- Max — 8 min walk
- La Zagara — 8 min walk
- Collina Positano Bakery — 8 min walk
- L'Ancora — 8 min walk
About this property
Il Moro di Positano
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 18 lb/8 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in between 8:00 PM and 11:30 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Il Moro di Positano Positano
- Il Moro di Positano Bed & breakfast
- Il Moro di Positano Bed & breakfast Positano
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 20.00 per night
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limited parking spaces
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
- 1 bar
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- 22-inch flat-screen TV
- digital channels
Food and drink
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was easy to work with from the time of.booking to check out. We felt.very welcome as we checked in around 7p. Paula was helpful in arranging transportation to the Naples train station. Breakfast was delicious with a great variety