Portree Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Portree with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Uig Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable guestrooms and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Uig Lodge. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Ronan House B&B. This bed & breakfast provides guests with sofa beds and separate living rooms.
Planning your trip to Portree
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 13°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 14°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 11°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Portree is 31 mm
Exploring Portree with your pet
Known for its hiking trails and port, Portree has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Old Man of Storr and Skye Riding Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Kilt Rock and Quiraing. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Harbro Country Store.