- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Inn at Aird a Bhasair
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Ensuite, Sea View
Family Room, Ensuite
Superior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Ensuite, Sea View
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed, Ensuite, Sea View
Standard Double or Twin Room, Ensuite, Sea View
Standard Double or Twin Room, Ensuite (Woodland)
Standard Twin Room, Ensuite (Woodland)
About this area
Isle of Skye
Inn at Aird a Bhasair is located in Isle of Skye. While the natural beauty of Camusdarach Beach and Morar Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Armadale Ferry Terminal.
- Museum of the Isles - 4 min walk
- Aird Old Church Gallery - 13 min walk
- Armadale Ferry Terminal - 13 min walk
- Armadale Castle - 15 min walk
- Traigh Ostaig - 7 min drive
- Kyle Of Lochalsh Station - 29 min drive
- Hideout Bar - 1 min walk
- The Shed - 13 min walk
- Toravaig House Hotel - 7 min drive
About this property
Inn at Aird a Bhasair
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 35.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The staff was lovely and the food was great. The bed was a bit hard. The water faucet had air bubbles that caused it to spurt. Overall, I would highly recommend it.