Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Isle of Skye
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Isle of Skye Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Isle of Skye Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Isle of Skye Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Isle of Skye and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Isle of Skye hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Sligachan Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets are welcome at Mackinnon Country House Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Eilean Iarmain. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning your trip to Isle of Skye
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 13°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 14°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 11°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Isle of Skye is 31 mm
Exploring Isle of Skye with your pet
Known for its hiking trails, Isle of Skye has lots to offer visitors, including its natural beauty and castles. See the local sights and visit Faerie Glen and Am Basteir. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sgurr na Banachdich and Talisker Distillery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Harbro Country Store.