Search Hotels in Porto-Vecchio
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Visitors to Porto-Vecchio are sure to enjoy the marina. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, gardens and monuments. Top sights in the city include Palombaggia Beach and Santa Giulia Beach.
- There are 588 hotels and other accommodation options in Porto-Vecchio
- The closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto-Vecchio
The city is notable for landmarks like Bastion de France, La Chiappa Lighthouse and St Jean-Baptiste Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Palombaggia Beach, Santa Giulia Beach and Santa Giulia. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Porto-Vecchio Marina and Lezza Golf Course are sights to visit.
In Lecci, there are 588 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casadelmar - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool.
- Le Balamina - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- San Giovanni - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Propriano Beach, located 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Bonifacio Port, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Dressing for Porto-Vecchio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Porto-Vecchio each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Porto-Vecchio?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Porto-Vecchio, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best boutique hotel in Porto-Vecchio?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Porto-Vecchio?
Porto-Vecchio Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Porto-Vecchio by Star Rating
- Hotels near Porto-Vecchio Airports
- Accommodation near Porto-Vecchio Attractions
- More accommodation types in Porto-Vecchio
- Choose Your Porto-Vecchio Hotel Style
- Search Porto-Vecchio Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Porto-Vecchio
- Hotels Near Porto-Vecchio, Corsica
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends