Overview of Casadelmar
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite (Deluxe)
Villa, Private Pool, Sea View
About this area
Located in Porto-Vecchio, Casadelmar is in the city centre and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Palombaggia Beach and Santa Giulia Beach. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Porto-Vecchio travel guide
- St Jean-Baptiste Church - 8 min drive
- Bastion de France - 9 min drive
- Porto-Vecchio Marina - 13 min drive
- Cala Rossa Beach - 23 min drive
- Plage Punta di Benedettu - 26 min drive
- Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse) - 28 min drive
- Le Casadelmar — 1 min walk
- Grill — 1 min walk
- Terramea - 8 min walk
- U Cantonu - 5 min drive
- A Teghja - 5 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 31 May, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 41 for adults and EUR 41 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 300 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The staff is attentive and impressive. Very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful location. The pool is amazing. 2 Michelin restaurant is fantastic. Will absolutely be coming back whenever we are lucky enough to return to Porto-Vecchio.