Get an overview of this hotelNewly redesigned Hilton in downtown Portland
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Rose City central
In the center of Portland's downtown business and shopping district, this high-rise hotel is 1 block from the Schnitzer Concert Hall, Pioneer Courthouse Square, and a light-rail station.
Hilton Portland Downtown offers a 24-hour fitness facility with cardio equipment and free weights.
All guestrooms include Hilton Beds with down comforters and allergen-free feather and down pillows, WiFi (surcharge), multi-line phones, 65-inch LCD HDTVs, pay movies, and premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Portland Downtown
Hilton Portland Downtown is in the center of downtown Portland, 1 short block from Pioneer Courthouse Square and a MAX light-rail station. The hotel offers concierge services, a restaurant, and bar offering regional microbrews and Pacific Northwest wines.
This hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility with cardio equipment and free weights. A 24-hour business center is also available, and complimentary WiFi is offered in public areas.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 20
- Year Built 1963
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 455
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
HopCity Tavern & Market - An American gastropub that supports over 16 local farmers, creameries, butchers and bakers, located in the main tower's lobby. Light fare including small plates, salads, flatbreads and main plates. Local microbreweries on tap and Northwestern wines by the glass. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open from late morning to late evening. The Market serves Stumptown Coffee, snacks-to-go, and features local desserts.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
All guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.
The hotel is 6 blocks from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, featuring paths for walking, jogging, and in-line skating along the Willamette River with great city views. Forest Park is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away and Heron Lakes Golf Course is 8.5 miles (13.7 miles) away.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $60 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $20 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD $5.95-$12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD $33 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD $45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $60 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD $25
- Late check-out fee: USD $25-$50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $20 per night
- Executive Hilton
- Hilton Executive
- Hilton Executive Hotel
- Hilton Executive Hotel Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower Executive
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.