- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double Room, Balcony
Superior Triple Room, Balcony
Superior Double Room, Balcony, Sea Facing
Family Room, Balcony
Junior Suite, Balcony
Superior Family Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Porec, Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb is near the beach. Spadici Beach and Brulo Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Aquacolors Porec and Dinopark Funtana.Visit our Porec travel guide
- Church of Our Lady of the Angels - 15 min walk
- Decumanus Street - 15 min walk
- Spadici Beach - 15 min walk
- Porec Marina - 18 min walk
- Marafor Square - 19 min walk
- Pula (PUY) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- MEDITERRANEO RESTAURANT – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- OLIVA GRILL – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
- TRATTORIA LA PENTOLA – Ocean-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Valamar Zagreb Hotel Porec
- Valamar Zagreb Hotel
- Valamar Zagreb Porec
- Valamar Zagreb
- Zagreb Hotel Porec
- Valamar Zagreb Hotel
- Valamar Parentino Ex Zagreb
- Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb Hotel
- Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb Porec
- Valamar Parentino hotel ex. Zagreb Hotel Porec
Hotel near to town centre
Stayed for 4 nights on a half board basis. Rooms were spotlessly clean & both breakfast & dinner choices were extensive. Food itself was cooked well & tasty overall.
Pros: Food, cleanliness, closeness to town
Cons: some of gardens were a little wilted, maybe because of a lack of water
Location: Pool is a reasonable size. Plenty of bike hire facilities and town is closeby