Visitors can enjoy all that Pordenone has to offer including the coffee shops and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and walkable setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Pordenone
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pordenone
The city's cultural venues include Museo Archeologico del Friuli Occidentale and Science Centre Immaginario Scientifico. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of St. Mark, Church of San Giorgio and Palazzo Ricchieri. You'll also find Prata di Pordenone Town Hall and Palazzo Rota in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Pordenone. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Park Hotel Pordenone - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Palace Hotel Moderno - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Santin - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Pordenone
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Pordenone Station. Pordenone may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pordenone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Pordenone gets about 39 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C