Search Hotels in Poperinge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2018
Pocket Guide: Poperinge
Visiting PoperingeBudget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Poperinge and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and museums.
- There are 5 Poperinge hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Bethune (XBH-Bethune Train Station), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Poperinge
- Top activities include taking a ferry and wine tasting, while St. Bernardus Brewery, Vandewalle Seasonal Brewery, and Museum of Thirst – Malthouse & Brewery de Snoek are favourite sights to visit
- Museums and opera are well-known in the area, and attractions include Poperinge Hop Museum, Talbot House Museum, and Museum of Education
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including St. John's Church, Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery, and Lettenberg Bunkers
Getting around Poperinge
Poperinge has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in PoperingeWhen looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Poperinge has 5 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 71 to GBP 148 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Manoir Ogygia, averaging GBP 185.27/night
- Hotel Callecanes, averaging GBP 145.99/night
Dressing for Poperinge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Poperinge is 26 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Poperinge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Poperinge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Poperinge?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Poperinge?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Poperinge?
What are some hotels with pools in Poperinge?
Poperinge Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Poperinge by Star Rating
- Hotels near Poperinge Airports
- Accommodation near Poperinge Attractions
- More accommodation types in Poperinge
- Choose Your Poperinge Hotel Style
- Search Poperinge Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Poperinge
- Hotels Near Poperinge, Flemish Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends