Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pooler, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, shopping and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Forsyth Park, River Street and Tanger Outlets.
- You'll find 874 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Savannah
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 3.8 mi (6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 33.8 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pooler
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. Families come for attractions such as Surf Lagoon Water Park, SK8 City and Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pooler. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Sleep Inn And Suites Pooler - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Forsyth Park, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of the city, and River Street, which is 9.8 mi/15.8 km away.
Dressing for Pooler
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 1219 millimetres of rain falls on Pooler each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 5°C