Visitors can enjoy all that Ponza has to offer including the waterfront, parks and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Ponza, there are 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ponza
The city's natural beauty is on display at Chiaia di Luna beach, Natural Pools and Cala Feola Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ponza Harbor and Spiaggia di Frontone.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Ponza. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Torre dei Borboni is located in central Ponza. This 3-star hotel in Ponza features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Villaggio dei Pescatori is located in the heart of Ponza. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ponza can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rosa Dei Venti is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This townhouse in Ponza features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Ponza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ponza is 777.30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C