Search Hotels in Plettenberg Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Plettenberg Bay
Visitors to Plettenberg Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, safari tours and golf courses. A top sight in the city is Plettenberg Bay Beach.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Plettenberg Bay
- The closest major airport is in Plettenberg Bay (PBZ), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Plettenberg Bay
Attractions like Knysna Elephant Park, St Peters Anglican Church and Radical Raptors are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Plettenberg Bay Beach and Robberg Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Timber Shed and Garden Route Wolf Sanctuary.
In Harkerville, you can choose from 133 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Emily Moon River Lodge - This 4-star country house features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hunter's Country House - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this lodge. This 5-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Sky Villa Boutique Hotel - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Plettenberg Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- Plettenberg Bay gets about 365.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Plettenberg Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Plettenberg Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best high-end hotel in Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Plettenberg Bay?
What's the best golf hotel in Plettenberg Bay?
Plettenberg Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Plettenberg Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Plettenberg Bay Airports
- Areas of Plettenberg Bay
- Accommodation near Plettenberg Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Plettenberg Bay
- Choose Your Plettenberg Bay Hotel Style
- Search Plettenberg Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Plettenberg Bay
- Hotels Near Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends