Get an overview of this hotel3-star Pisa hotel in Pisa City Centre, walk to Leaning Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Pisa City Centre, this hotel is steps from Orto Botanico di Pisa, Leaning Tower, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo. Knight's Square and Piazza dei Miracoli are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and a computer station.
All 13 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Francesco has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
IN DOMO - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast only. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after midnight
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Francesco Hotel
- Francesco Pisa
- Hotel Francesco
- Hotel Francesco Pisa
- Francesco Hotel Pisa
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.