Book your room at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Philadelphia hotel in Center City, Philadelphia, near Rittenhouse Square
Collect 200 points
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located near City Hall and Rittenhouse Square, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Art Institute of Philadelphia, Ben Franklin National Memorial, and Reading Terminal Market. Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. A manager's reception is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 230 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, iPod docking stations, and WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and Frette Italian sheets.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia117 S 17th St Philadelphia PA 19103
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 25
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Year Built 1930
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free reception
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Square 1682 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Philadelphia
- Palomar Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Palomar
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.