- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital
- 2 min drive
- Great Lakes Center for the Arts
- 3 min drive
- Cormack's Deli
- 3 min walk
- Burger King
- 16 min walk
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Petoskey, Bay Inn of Petoskey is next to a golf course. Nub's Nob Ski Area and Boyne Highlands Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda.Visit our Petoskey travel guide
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital - 2 min drive
- Great Lakes Center for the Arts - 3 min drive
- Bear River Park - 3 min drive
- Crooked Tree Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Odawa Casino - 5 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 33 min drive
- Cormack's Deli - 3 min walk
- Burger King - 16 min walk
- Wendy's - 18 min walk
- Villa Ristorante - 2 min drive
- Johan's Pastry Shop - 2 min drive
About this property
Bay Inn of Petoskey
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bay Inn Petoskey
- Bay Petoskey
- Petoskey Renaissance
- Renaissance Petoskey
- Inn At Bay Harbor - a Renaissance Golf Hotel Petoskey
- Resort At Bay Harbor
- Bay Inn
- Bay Inn of Petoskey Petoskey
- Bay Inn of Petoskey Guesthouse
- Bay Inn of Petoskey Guesthouse Petoskey
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great staff and awesome view. Comfy room and perfect was perfect for our ski trip at Boyne.