Search Hotels in Petacciato
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Petacciato
Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments and beaches in Petacciato.
- There are 2 Petacciato hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pescara (PSR-Abruzzo Intl.), 44.3 mi (71.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Petacciato
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Church of Petacciato, Tower of Montebello, and San Basso Cathedral
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Petacciato Beach, Lido Playa del Sol, and Lido Il Delfino
Staying in Petacciato
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Hotel Di Nardo.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Di Nardo with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Petacciato
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Petacciato is 727 millimetres