Search Hotels in Termoli
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Termoli
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches and monuments in Termoli. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 7 Termoli hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pescara (PSR-Abruzzo Intl.), 50.8 mi (81.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Termoli
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Termoli Marina, Montenero Di Bisaccia Marina, and San Salvo Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Castle of Termoli, San Basso Cathedral, and Church of Petacciato
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Oasi's Village Beach Club, Lido Toschi, and Lido La Vela
Getting around Termoli
With so many convenient transport choices, getting around Termoli is simple. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Termoli Station. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in TermoliLooking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Dimore di Mare
- Residenza Sveva
Dimore di Mare, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Residenza Sveva has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Termoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the nighttime average
- Termoli gets about 478 millimetres of rain per year