Visitors to Paris are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, rivers and coffee shops. A top sight in the city is Lake Huron.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Paris
- The closest major airport is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paris
Notable city landmarks like Paris Presbyterian Church and St Paul's United Church might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Lake Huron and Lion's Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paris Museum & Historical Society and Grand Experiences Canoe and Kayak Outfitters.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Arlington Hotel Paris - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is African Lion Safari, located 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Paris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -9°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Paris each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -10°C