Book your room at Hotel Mademoiselle
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Hotel close to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Gare du Nord
This Paris hotel, with its traditional façade, is situated in the north of Paris, off the Boulevard de Magenta and 300 metres from the Gare du Nord. The hotel is near Canal Saint-Martin, and the Montmartre district is a 10-minute metro ride away.
24-hour front desk
Hotel Mademoiselle guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and read the complimentary newspapers, before sightseeing; there is a 24-hour front desk.
All guestrooms feature bright, contemporary decor and offer laptop-compatible safes, iPod docking stations, air-conditioning, phones, hair dryers, free bottled water, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Mademoiselle is close to Canal Saint-Martin and a 10-minute Metro ride from the Montmartre district. The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, 24-hour desk, and complimentary newspapers in lobby. A steam room and Turkish bath are available for guests looking for a place to relax and unwind.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 6
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast - The hotel serves a buffet breakfast (surcharge) daily in the breakfast room from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee charged for check-in between 2 PM and 5 AM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
- A television is available for an additional fee
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Hotel Mademoiselle
- Mademoiselle Hotel
- Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Est Lafayette Paris
- Paris Est Lafayette Hotel Paris
- Relais De Paris Lafayette
- Hotel Mademoiselle Paris
- Mademoiselle Paris
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.