Get an overview of this hotelElegant Paris hotel on the Left Bank
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near Eiffel Tower
Set amid embassies and offices, this friendly Paris Left Bank hotel is just 3 blocks from the Seine and 500 meters walk from the Eiffel Tower and the Champs de Mars.
Potted geraniums and Oriental urns line a secluded, sunny courtyard, and the lounge offers tea service and complimentary international newspapers.
The 37 rooms of Hôtel France Eiffel all feature satellite flat screen televisions, minibars, desks, hair dryers, private bathrooms and telephones; wake-up calls can be arranged.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel France Eiffel
The welcoming lounge of the Hôtel France Eiffel has deep, red leather sofas and is decorated in colonial Oriental style. An espresso machine (with tiny porcelain cups decorated with silhouetted animals), Chinese tea service, and international newspapers make this a comfortable place to rest awhile. A hot-and-cold buffet breakfast is available at extra charge; families with small children can request high chairs and bottle warmers. An airport shuttle service is available with advanced notice for a surcharge.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
Where to Eat
The hotel offers breakfast for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the breakfast room.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.65 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 26.00
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Eiffel France
- France Eiffel
- Hôtel Eiffel
- Hôtel France Eiffel
- Hôtel France Eiffel Paris
- France Eiffel Paris
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.