Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 20th Arrondissement, near Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Located in 20th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Parc des Buttes Chaumont, Place des Vosges and Opera Bastille. Picasso Museum and Museum Georges Pompidou are also within 3 miles (5 km).
WiFi in public areas and a front desk safe are available at this hotel.
Rooms offer flat-screen televisions and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hipotel Paris Gambetta Republique
Hipotel Paris Gambetta Republique features a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 31
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 0.00 )
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.01 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Hipotel Paris Gambetta Republique Hotel
- Hipotel Gambetta Republique Hotel
- Hipotel Paris Gambetta Republique
- Hipotel Gambetta Republique
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.