Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Paderne. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Paderne, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paderne
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit including Tower of Hercules, Pazo de Marinan, and Santa Cruz Castle
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Orzan Beach, Riazor Beach, and Parque el Pasatiempo are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Marineda City is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Paderne
There are plenty of options for getting around Paderne. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Dressing for Paderne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Paderne is 34 millimetres