Visitors to Ozark are sure to enjoy the restaurants and basketball games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and shopping.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dothan
- The closest major airport is in Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozark
While basketball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Eagle Stadium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ozark Chamber of Commerce and Ozark City Hall.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Ozark - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Ozark
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 1370.80 millimetres of rain falls on Ozark each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°C