Search Oxford Hotels, Alabama
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Oxford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, university setting and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Talladega National Forest and Talladega Superspeedway.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodation options in Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 47.1 mi (75.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxford
Cultural venues in the city include Anniston Museum of Natural History, International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Berman Museum of World History. The city's natural beauty is on display at Talladega National Forest, Logan Martin Lake and Chief Ladiga Trail Head. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Quintard Mall is a favourite for retail therapy.
In Lincoln, you can choose from 50 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville-Anniston Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Pell City - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other top sights in Oxford include Talladega Superspeedway.
Getting around Oxford
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Anniston Station. Oxford may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oxford is 1261 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Oxford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oxford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Oxford?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Oxford?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Oxford?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Oxford?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Oxford?
Oxford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Oxford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oxford Airports
- Areas of Oxford
- Accommodation near Oxford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Oxford
- Choose Your Oxford Hotel Style
- Search Oxford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Oxford
- Hotels Near Oxford, Alabama
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends