Search Hotels in Outer Hebrides
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Outer Hebrides
Visitors to Outer Hebrides are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its archaeological sites. A top sight in the city is Luskentyre Beach.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Outer Hebrides
- The closest major airport is in Benbecula (BEB), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stornoway (SYY), 45.6 mi (73.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Outer Hebrides
Cultural venues in the city include An Lanntair, Seallam and MacGillivray Centre. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Callanish Stone Circle, Lews Castle, and Amhuinnsuidhe Castle. The city's natural beauty is on display at Luskentyre Beach, Uig Sands and Eriskay Beach.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Dunvegan Castle, 28 mi/45.1 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Outer Hebrides
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Outer Hebrides is 35 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 16°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Outer Hebrides by Star Rating
- Hotels near Outer Hebrides Airports
- Accommodation near Outer Hebrides Attractions
- More accommodation types in Outer Hebrides
- Choose Your Outer Hebrides Hotel Style
- Search Outer Hebrides Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Outer Hebrides
- Hotels Near Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends